ZURICH -- SGS S.A. (SGSN.VX) Tuesday said it has acquired E&S Engineering Solutions Inc., Tucson, Arizona, for an undisclosed sum.
- E&S Engineering Solutions Inc.(E&S) is the parent company for KD Engineering (KDE) and METCON Research (Metcon).
- The companies provide metallurgical testing and process flow sheet development, plant design, plant optimization and project engineering services to the non-ferrous mining industry.
- KDE specialises in process engineering & design and project studies, while Metcon focuses on analytical testing and metallurgical services.
- Together they serve their clients from geological exploration to ore processing.
- Acquired by its current owners in 2005 and privately owned, E&S employs 60 highly skilled staff and is expected to generate 2012 revenues of $9 million.
-Zurich Bureau, Dow Jones Newswires, +41 43 443 80 47; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to WSJ: http://online.wsj.com?mod=djnwires