Media representatives must pre-register to attend: registration
ATLANTA, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On October 23-24, 2012 the U.S.-Russia Business Council will hold its 20th Annual Meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta, GA.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120713/MM40069LOGO-b )
U.S.-Russia Business Council 20th Annual Meeting
October 23-24, 2012
Four Seasons Hotel ● 75 Fourteenth Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
The Annual Meeting is the USRBC's flagship event, and it brings together high-level executives, prominent government officials and experts from the NGO community. The general themes connecting the various elements of this year's meeting will be Russia's further integration into the global economy and rules-based system as exemplified by its membership in the WTO, as well as considerations of the future of U.S.-Russia relations after the U.S. presidential elections and the economic policy course of the new Putin/Medvedev government.
Confirmed Keynote and Featured Speakers Include:
- Sergei Belyakov, RF Deputy Minister of Economic Development
- Anatoly Chubais, Chairman of the Executive Board, RUSNANO
- Hon. William Daley, former Mayor, City of Chicago
- Hon. Nathan Deal, Governor of the State of Georgia
- John Faraci, Chairman and CEO, International Paper
- Michael Froman, Assistant to the President; Deputy National Security Advisor, National Security Council
- Sergei Kislyak, Ambassador of the Russian federation to the United States
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa, Inc.; Chairman, U.S.-Russia Business Council
- Alexei Kudrin, former Russian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance
- Vladimir Plotnikov, Senator, Federation Council of the Russian Federation
- Denis V. Tikhonov, Deputy Governor; Minister of Economic Development and Industry, Government of the Tula Region
- Andrei Tsyganov, Deputy Head, RF Federal Anti-Monopoly Service
- Clyde C. Tuggle, Senior Vice President, Chief Public Affairs and Communications Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
The following sessions will be open for press: Agenda for PRESS
When: October 23-24, 2012
Where: Four Seasons Hotel ● 75 Fourteenth Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
RSVP: Please register by Monday, October 22 at PRESS registration
Questions: Svetlana Minjack, email@example.com, tel: 202-277-7838
Full list of speakers and additional details can be found at USRBC Annual Meeting 20112 (English).
The USRBC (www.usrbc.org) is a Washington-based association representing approximately 250 companies, among them some of the leading firms in the U.S., Russia and Europe.
Contact: Svetlana Minjack
Director of Communications and External Affairs
U.S.-Russia Business Council
SOURCE U.S.-Russia Business Council