Aviation Week Accelerates Innovation and Fosters Key Collaboration in Asia-Pacific
Mcgraw Hill (NYSE:MHP)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From May 2011 to May 2016
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Asia is positioned to overtake Europe and North America in terms of air traffic in the near future, and Singapore continues to drive itself as Asia's largest, most qualified and accessible MRO hub. Asia-Pacific's aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) will bring together first-rate speakers, trusted data and analytics and the most reliable information on aviation maintenance in the Asia Pacific region. Aviation Week's 12th annual MRO Asia 2012 will take place on November 13-15 at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. MRO Asia aspires to galvanize success in innovation in the global MRO sphere.
Themed "Accelerating Innovation and Collaboration in Asia-Pacific," the forum will deliver integrated content that encompasses end-to-end MRO from leasing to IT to engines. Attendees will hear from key decision makers, airline buyers and industry leaders, and gain exposure to peer-to-peer learning with case studies and proven methodologies. As an open platform for OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers to build contacts and exchange ideas, this event is the one-stop-shop for all MRO products and services in the industry's leading exhibition floor.
Together with local government, regional and international airlines, MRO suppliers and maintenance providers, MRO Asia is expected to draw 2,500+ attendees from around the world. Kicking off with a series of in-depth, interactive workshops, MRO Asia hones in on providing valuable solutions and tactics. Attendees will meet the industry's finest experts to gain insights, network, and examine best practices. MRO and aviation leaders and experts include the guest-of-honor, Josephine Teo, Minister of State (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Transport), and opening remarks from Charles Chong, President, Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore). Additional speakers include:
- Ran Ackerman, Head of Aircraft Acquisitions & Sales, Maintenance & Engineering, El Al Israel Airlines Ltd.
- Alimir Aimbetov, Technical Procurement Manager, Air Astana
- Hervé Alexandre, VP Technical Procurement, Air France
- Felix Ammann, SVP Component Services, SR Technics
- Leonardo Machado Amorim, Director Customer Support, Asia Pacific, Embraer
- Robert Anton, SVP Component Services, Air France Industries
- Erwin Bamert, SVP Component Maintenance, SR Technics
- Adrian Beirne, Engineering Manager (Deputy CTO), Jetstar Pacific Airlines
- Frank Bodenhage, President & CEO, MTU Maintenance Zhuhai
- Ian Britchford, Director of Fuel Saving, ETS Aviation
- Jonas Butautis, CEO, FL Technics
- Gina DeNunzio, Foreign Repair Station Program Lead, Office of Global Strategies, TSA
- Noutchemo Simo Fadimatou, Logistics Manager, Camair-Co (Cameroon Airlines Corporation)
- Hiroki Fukuyama, Assistant Manager, Airframe Group, JAL Engineering Co, .Ltd.
- John Gough, Director Fuel & Carbon Solutions, GE Aviation
- Dr. Orkun Hasekioglu, R&D Projects Manager and former CIO, Turkish Airlines Technic
- Mark Hayman, Executive Director Engineering, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO)
- Dinesh Jeganathan, Flight Safety Representative, Embraer Asia Pacific and former Safety & Security Executive, SilkAir
- Kham Joon Wui, VP Commercial Business, Engineering & Development Centre, ST Aerospace
- Tom Lane, Managing Director, HEATCON Composite Systems (Europe)
- Peter Lendermann, CEO, D-SIMLAB Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Michael Leung, Director, AAR Engineering Services-Asia
- Peter Lundberg, VP Sales, Satair SG
- Olivier Mazzucchelli, Managing Director & CEO, Spairliners
- Mike McBride, CFO & EVP, TeamSAI
- Sunny Mirchandani, VP Engineering & International Sales, Taikoo Spirit AeroSystems (Jinjiang) Composite Co. Ltd
- Michael Parsons, Director Applications Centre of Excellence, MRO Solutions Asia-Pacific, Oracle
- Richard Patry, Head of Engineering & Manufacturing, DHL
- Mark Pettitt, Managing Director, Permagard Australasia
- Raj Ramanujam, Managing Director, Fokker Services Asia
- Pierre Reville, Head of Services Solutions, Airbus
- Tohru Saito, GM Engine Maintenance Center, JAL Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ivo Schindler, Customer Project Manager, Aircraft Component Services, Lufthansa Technik
- Ravinder Pal Singh, CIO, Air Works
- Jan Steenbock, VP Marketing & Sales Far East Asia, MTU Maintenance
- David Stewart, VP, SH&E
- Jeff Tomei, Director, Business Development, Sales, & Marketing, Spirit AeroSystems
- Arjo Widjoseno, GM Internal Audit & Control, GMF AeroAsia
- Lutz Wierschin, Director, Component Development, Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Co. Ltd
- Mohd Yuzer Mohd Yusoff, Senior GM, Malaysian Aviation Training Academy
Attendees will enhance their experience at the conference by downloading the free MRO Asia 2012 App, which features customized event information, access to planning the day's agenda, scheduling meetings with other attendees for networking, interactive show map and exhibitor floor, updates on speakers and sessions, and identifying favorite exhibitors and sponsors. Additionally, this free app provides attendees with simple access to work through the MRO Asia Web portal just a screen tap away to utilize these show features from a desktop PC. Additional information and online registration are available at http://events.aviationweek.com/current/mas/register.htm. On Twitter, follow @avweekevents or search for #MROA.
MRO Asia is produced by Aviation Week, in partnership with Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore). Silver sponsors include Airbus, Avmat, Embraer Commercial Aviation, Heico Seal Dynamics, Spirit Aerosystems and UTC Aerospace Systems. Bronze sponsors are Bombardier, Pratt & Whitney and StandardAero. Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies, Mubadala Aerospace MRO Network and SR Technics are the titanium sponsors. Supporting organizations include Airlines for America, Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Association of European Airlines, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, EDB Singapore, IATA, Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau, YourSingapore, and Future Ready Singapore. Aviation Week & Space Technology and Asian Aviation are media sponsors.
About Aviation Week:
Aviation Week, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week for analysis, marketing and intelligence. Customers include the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers, airlines, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this global market. Aviation Week produces data and analytics services including the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN), industry-leading events around the world, as well as ShowNews and Business & Commercial Aviation.
On July 2, 2012, the group's flagship Aviation Week & Space Technology (AW&ST) relaunched with an even greater focus on technology, business and operations that has long been the brand's hallmark. In addition to civil, military and space, AW&ST's market coverage is further expanded with new monthly Defense Technology and MRO editions to include land and sea and aftermarket insights.
Aviation Week's 2012 digital expansion includes a redesigned AviationWeek.com for deeper community engagement and navigation and a comprehensive technology upgrade to the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN). AWIN, the industry's essential integrated business tool, now has increased capability through more fleet and MRO data and an expanded team of data analysts.
About The McGraw-Hill Companies:
McGraw-Hill announced on September 12, 2011, its intention to separate into two companies: McGraw-Hill Financial, a leading provider of content and analytics to global financial markets, and McGraw-Hill Education, a leading education company focused on digital learning and education services worldwide. McGraw-Hill Financial's leading brands include Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power and Associates and Platts, a leader in commodities information. With sales of $6.2 billion in 2011, the Corporation has approximately 23,000 employees across more than 280 offices in 40 countries. Additional information is available at http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/.
SOURCE Aviation Week
Copyright 2012 PR Newswire