SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Huntkey has unveiled its new 65W ES Notebook Adapter – Ultra Edition. Compared to the traditional 65W ES Notebook Adapter, the ultra edition is mainly improved in three aspects:
- The conversion efficiency is increased to 88.5%, 1.5% higher than 65W ES.
- The stand-by power is lower than 0.15W, whereas the stand-by power of 65W ES is lower than 0.3W.
- The stand-by surface temperature is lowered by 6 Celsius, compared to the traditional edition (under the circumstance of 230V and 20 Celsius).
With lower stand-by power and higher conversion efficiency, the 65W ES ultra edition is super energy-efficient. Coupled with a wider layout, the surface temperature is 6 Celsius lower, therefore leading to a longer lifespan of the adapter.
The 65W ES ultra edition is loaded with Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Temperature Protection and Short Circuit Protection, assuring the maximum safety of the adapter and the connected devices.
The 65W ES ultra edition is equipped with 8 different tips. So if you buy a 65W ES ultra edition, you can use it on almost any laptop of different brands.
- High efficiency: ≥88.5%
- Stand by power: ≤ 0.15W
- Surface temperature: ≤ 59.30C (working environment for 230V and 200C)
- Multiple Protections: OVP, OCP, OTP and SCP
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output watt: 65W
- Output: 18.5-20VDC – 3.3A (Max)
- Efficiency: ≥88.5%
- Stand-by power: ≤ 0.15W
- Size: 108(L)*46(W)*29(H) mm
- Safety: CE, CB, CCC, FCC, UL, C-Tick, SAA & GS
The Huntkey 65W ES Notebook Adapter – Ultra Edition will be available in PICO, Tran Anh, Hoanlong and Sang Tao in Vietnam, Vatan in Turkey, shop.ww.kz, Logycom shop and Pulser shop in Kazakhstan, DNS shop in Russia, Massmart in South Africa and other leading computer resellers all over the world.
Huntkey Enterprise Group, founded in 1992, is a professional provider that specializes in the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of power supplies. Huntkey's products include power supplies (1W~250KW), power systems, computer cases, universal notebook adapters, power banks, chargers, power supply converters, power strips, LED lights, etc. The industrial parks of Huntkey in Shenzhen, Heyuan and Hefei, which cover a total area of over 750,000 square meters, are now the largest IT manufacturing base in mainland China. Huntkey, with over 8,000 employees has set up its branch companies in Hong Kong and Japan. Its clients are found all over the world in more than 50 countries and regions, including Lenovo, DELL, Bestbuy, Exper, Vestel, Positivo, Durama, Unicoba, DSG, HCL, Carrefour, FPT, Siragon, Olidata, etc.
For more information about Huntkey, please visit http://www.huntkeydiy.com.
SOURCE Huntkey Enterprise Group