NEW DELHI, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
PGDM With Certificate From NUS Extension
Delhi School of Business [DSB] offers the A.I.C.T.E. accredited 2 year full-time PGDM program and stands apart for its dynamic curriculum structure that doesn't just respond to market needs, but predicts them.
Besides the PGDM, the Institute offers an enhancement program of study in International Business which is offered to all PGDM students. The program consisting of 4 modules is conducted and certified by National University of Singapore (NUS) Extension. NUS is ranked No. 25 among the top universities of the world. This program is offered at no additional fee to our PGDM students and includes International - Marketing, Management & Leadership, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Each module consists of 18-hours of classroom teaching spread over 3-days, a mini-project and a 3-hour exam.
- All modules are taught by NUS Extension approved faculty.
- Each module lasts for one week and typically takes place the week after the PGDM trimester ends.
An immersion visit to Singapore is offered to volunteering students. The exposure through the Immersion visit provides our students with guided corporate and government site visits followed by personal time, instruction and accommodation on NUS campus. It includes visit to key infrastructural resource sites in Singapore (ports/transportation hubs/industry clusters)/ major retailers and global brand stores to experience their world-class operations and customer service (IKEA/Apple Stores/COURTS/Tourist attractions) etc.
It also includes interaction with NUS Professors, Industry Specialists, trade bodies - like Singapore Indian Chambers/Singapore Chinese Chambers etc.
- Supply chain and retail logistics specialization in light of new directions in FDI.
- Marketing specialization including public relations, online and social media marketing.
- Business Intelligence and analytics to support organization decision-making processes.
- Risk management and modelling.
- Value creation through the integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information.
Admissions are open now. Submission of the 'Application Form' is online at http://www.dsb.edu.in/form/admission/index.php.
There is no fee for the submission of online application.
About Delhi School of Business
DSB is a unit of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) - Technical Campus. VIPS was founded 12 years ago by the visionary, philanthropist and educationist, Dr. S.C. Vats, who was driven by the passion to bring to bear Vivekananda's philosophy of education - unveil perfection already existing within - and seek wisdom. The faculty includes a rich mix of academicians of national and international repute and expertise and with qualifications and credentials from the best institutions all across the world.
The Business School DSB was launched after 12 years of research on business management and administration to meet professional skills demand and bridge industry-academia gap. For further details visit http://www.dsb.edu.in
Primary Media Contact: Indira, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-11-27343401-04